Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Michael F. Roizen, M.D., steps down as Dean of the College of Medicine
Michael F. Roizen, M.D., has stepped down as Dean of the College of Medicine and Vice President for Biomedical Sciences at SUNY Upstate Medical University, announced Gregory L. Eastwood, M.D., President of SUNY Upstate Medical University.
In making the announcement, President Eastwood expressed appreciation for the services rendered by Dr. Roizen to the University over the past year.
Dr. Roizen will remain at the University as a professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and continue his other interests as an author and syndicator of “Real Age” health publications and programs.
“In the next few days, I will be naming an interim Dean of the College of Medicine,” said President Eastwood.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal