Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Michael F. Roizen, M.D., steps down as Dean of the College of Medicine
Michael F. Roizen, M.D., has stepped down as Dean of the College of Medicine and Vice President for Biomedical Sciences at SUNY Upstate Medical University, announced Gregory L. Eastwood, M.D., President of SUNY Upstate Medical University.
In making the announcement, President Eastwood expressed appreciation for the services rendered by Dr. Roizen to the University over the past year.
Dr. Roizen will remain at the University as a professor in the Department of Anesthesiology and continue his other interests as an author and syndicator of “Real Age” health publications and programs.
“In the next few days, I will be naming an interim Dean of the College of Medicine,” said President Eastwood.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now