Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
University Hospital’s HealthLink presents free nursing forums
Massage therapy and sexuality in the oncology patient, advances in treating stroke and providing care for the trauma patient are among topics to be addressed at University Hospital HealthLink nursing forums. All forums are free, offer continuing education units and are held in the Oasis complex on the lower level of Shoppingtown Mall just inside the Kauffman’s entrance.
Upcoming seminar schedule is as follows:
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal