Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Vintastic to benefit University Hospital women’s health services April 12
Upstate Medical University Foundation will present Vintastic, a wine-sampling benefit for University Hospital’s women’s health services Friday, April 12 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Institute for Human Performance, 505 Irving Avenue, Syracuse.
The event features more than 200 fine wines from Australia, Italy, Chile, Portugal, Spain, France, New Zealand, Washington, California, Oregon, and New York. The wine selection is coordinated by Roberts Liquors of DeWitt.
The event also features a presentation at 6 p.m. on women’s health services by Shawky Badawy, M.D., professor and chairman of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at SUNY Upstate Medical University, a silent auction, door prizes, hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
Vintastic is presented by Upstate Medical University Foundation and is sponsored by Sodexho.
Advance sale tickets are $45 and are available by calling 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal