Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Guharoy named fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology
Roy Guharoy, Pharm. D., director of pharmacy services at University Hospital, has been named a fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology (AACP). Guharoy also serves as associate professor and associate chief of the section of clinical pharmacology.
The rank of fellow is the highest honor offered by AACP. Fellows must have evidence of extensive research in peer reviewed journals, earned international recognition through research and be certified by the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology.
Guharoy also is a fellow of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (FASHP), a recognition that honors his “sustained excellence in pharmacy practice.” In 2000 Guharoy was selected by the board of directors of the New York State Council of Health-System Pharmacists as the recipient of the 2000 Pfizer New York State health system “Pharmacist of the Year” for his significant contributions to their profession.
Guharoy, who also holds an MBA, joined University Hospital in 1998.
Guharoy currently resides on the east side of Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard