Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Guharoy named fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology
Roy Guharoy, Pharm. D., director of pharmacy services at University Hospital, has been named a fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology (AACP). Guharoy also serves as associate professor and associate chief of the section of clinical pharmacology.
The rank of fellow is the highest honor offered by AACP. Fellows must have evidence of extensive research in peer reviewed journals, earned international recognition through research and be certified by the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology.
Guharoy also is a fellow of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (FASHP), a recognition that honors his “sustained excellence in pharmacy practice.” In 2000 Guharoy was selected by the board of directors of the New York State Council of Health-System Pharmacists as the recipient of the 2000 Pfizer New York State health system “Pharmacist of the Year” for his significant contributions to their profession.
Guharoy, who also holds an MBA, joined University Hospital in 1998.
Guharoy currently resides on the east side of Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal