Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Syracuse resident earns board certification in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy
Kevin Neville has been accepted as a board certified clinical specialist in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. Neville is one of only 10 board certified specialists in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy in New York.
Neville is a senior physical therapist with the cardiothoracic surgery service at University Hospital in Syracuse. He also serves as a voluntary faculty member in the physical therapy program in the College of Health Professions at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
To be certified by the American Physical Therapy Association, candidates must complete a written examination demonstrating knowledge and advanced clinical proficiency in a specialty area of physical therapy. In addition, candidates must submit evidence of required clinical practice in a specialty area.
Neville earned a master’s degree in physical therapy from Columbia University in 1991.
Neville resides in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard