Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Syracuse resident earns board certification in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy
Kevin Neville has been accepted as a board certified clinical specialist in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties. Neville is one of only 10 board certified specialists in cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy in New York.
Neville is a senior physical therapist with the cardiothoracic surgery service at University Hospital in Syracuse. He also serves as a voluntary faculty member in the physical therapy program in the College of Health Professions at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
To be certified by the American Physical Therapy Association, candidates must complete a written examination demonstrating knowledge and advanced clinical proficiency in a specialty area of physical therapy. In addition, candidates must submit evidence of required clinical practice in a specialty area.
Neville earned a master’s degree in physical therapy from Columbia University in 1991.
Neville resides in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal