News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
NFL Saints player Jo-Lonn Dunbar visits Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital
New Orleans Saints and Syracuse native Jo-Lonn Dunbar visits with Brady, 11, a patient at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. Dunbar played football for Corcoran High School before going on to win Super Bowl XLIV with the Saints. Dunbar visited pediatric patients today along with Syracuse natives Mike Hart of the Indianapolis Colts, Tyvon Branch of the Oakland Raiders, Cody Glenn of the Indianapolis Colts and Darius Butler of the New England Patriots.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal