News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Stephen Baldwin announces Ride for Research, to be held Sept. 11
The actor Stephen Baldwin, Upstate Medical University Professor Debashis Ghosh and Elizabeth Baldwin, executive director of the Carol Baldwin Fund for Breast Cancer Research, announce the upcoming motorcycle Ride for Research, to be held Sept. 11. The 60 mile ride, beginning in Syracuse, will help raise money for breast cancer research at Upstate. A 2011 Harley Davidson, in the photo, is being raffled off as part of the fundraiser.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal