News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate participates in Program Your Cell Phone campaign
Upstate Medical University employees participate in a “Program Your Cell Phone” campaign to raise awareness for the toll-free national poison prevention hotline—1-800-222-1222. By programming the hotline into cell phones, poison prevention and care is at your fingertips. The Upstate Poison Center is one of only two centers in the state, serving 54 New York counties.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal