Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Pro golfer John Daly to return for Fourth Annual Upstate Skins Game to benefit Upstate Medical University June 18
John Daly, one the PGA Tours longest hitters, will return to Central New York to participate in the Fourth Annual Upstate Skins Game to benefit SUNY Upstate Medical University. The charity event will be held Tuesday, June 18 at Lafayette Golf & Country Club in Jamesville.
Daly will be joined by PGA Tour veteran Ed Fiori. Negotiations are under way to secure two more golfers to round out the field.
“John Daly was with us for our very first Skins Game in 1999, so we’re especially delighted to have him back,” said Eileen Pezzi, vice president of Upstate Medical University Foundation.
Daly earned $828,914 on the tour last year, carding his best finish
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal