Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Pro golfer John Daly to return for Fourth Annual Upstate Skins Game to benefit Upstate Medical University June 18
John Daly, one the PGA Tours longest hitters, will return to Central New York to participate in the Fourth Annual Upstate Skins Game to benefit SUNY Upstate Medical University. The charity event will be held Tuesday, June 18 at Lafayette Golf & Country Club in Jamesville.
Daly will be joined by PGA Tour veteran Ed Fiori. Negotiations are under way to secure two more golfers to round out the field.
“John Daly was with us for our very first Skins Game in 1999, so we’re especially delighted to have him back,” said Eileen Pezzi, vice president of Upstate Medical University Foundation.
Daly earned $828,914 on the tour last year, carding his best finish
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard