Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Gala to benefit Upstate Cancer Center at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Next month’s fundraising gala supported by the Upstate Medical University Foundation will benefit the proposed Upstate Cancer Center, which will serve as the regional resource for comprehensive and advanced patient treatment, information and education.
The gala will be held Saturday, Dec. 1 from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Oncenter in Syracuse and feature dancing, desserts and hors d’oeuvres. The gala includes three continuous parties: two with reserved seating, featuring Hot Foot Club and Prime Time, and a party with both reserved and general seating, featuring Jeff Sawyer at the piano. The Neverly Brothers will serve as strolling musicians.
A pre-gala patron party, to be held in the Oncenter at 6:30 p.m, will honor Joan and Donald Denton of Fayetteville for their outstanding service to Upstate Medical University and its Foundation, as well as to celebrate Upstate Foundation’s 25th anniversary.
The minimum contribution to the gala is $200 per person. The patron party minimum contribution is $300 per person and includes admission to the gala. For more information, contact the Upstate Medical University Foundation at 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal