Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Gala to benefit Upstate Cancer Center at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Next month’s fundraising gala supported by the Upstate Medical University Foundation will benefit the proposed Upstate Cancer Center, which will serve as the regional resource for comprehensive and advanced patient treatment, information and education.
The gala will be held Saturday, Dec. 1 from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Oncenter in Syracuse and feature dancing, desserts and hors d’oeuvres. The gala includes three continuous parties: two with reserved seating, featuring Hot Foot Club and Prime Time, and a party with both reserved and general seating, featuring Jeff Sawyer at the piano. The Neverly Brothers will serve as strolling musicians.
A pre-gala patron party, to be held in the Oncenter at 6:30 p.m, will honor Joan and Donald Denton of Fayetteville for their outstanding service to Upstate Medical University and its Foundation, as well as to celebrate Upstate Foundation’s 25th anniversary.
The minimum contribution to the gala is $200 per person. The patron party minimum contribution is $300 per person and includes admission to the gala. For more information, contact the Upstate Medical University Foundation at 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard