News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Jesse, 9, of Ilion has ice cream sundae delivery right to his hospital bed
Jesse, 9, of Ilion gets a custom ice cream sundae brought to his hospital bed by Shaneka Moore and Frances Nestasia, Upstate employees who volunteer at the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. Jesse is recovering from nine-hour leg bone surgery, performed by Timothy Damron M.D., the region’s only orthopedic oncologist. In the background is Upstate employee and volunteer Jeannette Bowie.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal