Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
University Hospital’s HealthLink program presents schedule of free health seminars
Breast cancer, health care decision-making, lung cancer managing your weight and carbon monoxide poisoning are among the topics to be addressed this fall during University Hospital HealthLink seminars. All seminars are free and open to the public and are held in the Oasis complex on the lower level of Shoppingtown Mall just inside the Kauffman’s entrance. To register for any seminar, call 464-8668.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal