Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Syracuse dentist named to Upstate Medical University Council
Syracuse dentist Dr. Donald T. Sheridan has been appointed by New York Gov. George Pataki to the SUNY Upstate Medical University Council. Sheridan will serve until June 30, 2007. He succeeds Otto C. Feliu, whose term has expired.
The Upstate Medical University Council is an advisory board to SUNY Upstate Medical University President Gregory L. Eastwood, M.D.
In addition to his private dental practice, Sheridan has served as an attending physician at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center (1979-86) and as director of the dental department at Loretto Geriatric Center of Syracuse (1986-94). He also served as a dentist in the U.S. Navy (1973-75).
Sheridan is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, Onondaga County Dental Society and the Dental Society of the State of New York.
He is a representative to the New York State Ethics Council and an auxiliary member of the New York State Board of Regents for Dentistry.
Sheridan earned his dental degree from SUNY Buffalo and his undergraduate degree from Siena College.
Sheridan resides in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal