Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Syracuse dentist named to Upstate Medical University Council
Syracuse dentist Dr. Donald T. Sheridan has been appointed by New York Gov. George Pataki to the SUNY Upstate Medical University Council. Sheridan will serve until June 30, 2007. He succeeds Otto C. Feliu, whose term has expired.
The Upstate Medical University Council is an advisory board to SUNY Upstate Medical University President Gregory L. Eastwood, M.D.
In addition to his private dental practice, Sheridan has served as an attending physician at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center (1979-86) and as director of the dental department at Loretto Geriatric Center of Syracuse (1986-94). He also served as a dentist in the U.S. Navy (1973-75).
Sheridan is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, Onondaga County Dental Society and the Dental Society of the State of New York.
He is a representative to the New York State Ethics Council and an auxiliary member of the New York State Board of Regents for Dentistry.
Sheridan earned his dental degree from SUNY Buffalo and his undergraduate degree from Siena College.
Sheridan resides in Syracuse.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard