Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Sarah-Lee Cleveland named coordinator of Employee Assistance Program at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Sarah-Lee Cleveland, CSW, has been named coordinator of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Cleveland joined Upstate Medical University in January 1991 as a medical social worker for University Hospital. Prior to University Hospital, she was director of Enriched Resources for Independent Elderly Inc.
Cleveland received her master’s degree in social work with concentrations in gerontology and health care and her certificate in gerontology from Syracuse University. She completed her undergraduate studies at Rochester Institute of Technology and Cazenovia College. She is a certified social worker with the New York State Department of Education.
Upstate Medical University’s EAP is a confidential, free, support and referral service for Upstate employees, their family members and Upstate retirees.
Cleveland resides in Marcellus.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now