Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Sarah-Lee Cleveland named coordinator of Employee Assistance Program at SUNY Upstate Medical University
Sarah-Lee Cleveland, CSW, has been named coordinator of the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Cleveland joined Upstate Medical University in January 1991 as a medical social worker for University Hospital. Prior to University Hospital, she was director of Enriched Resources for Independent Elderly Inc.
Cleveland received her master’s degree in social work with concentrations in gerontology and health care and her certificate in gerontology from Syracuse University. She completed her undergraduate studies at Rochester Institute of Technology and Cazenovia College. She is a certified social worker with the New York State Department of Education.
Upstate Medical University’s EAP is a confidential, free, support and referral service for Upstate employees, their family members and Upstate retirees.
Cleveland resides in Marcellus.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal