News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
NACHRI photo exhibit 2011
Upstate pediatric emergency room physician Dr. Richard Cantor looks for the cause of this three-year-old girl’s cough. “Let’s face it,” he says, “We’re here because we love kids.” This photograph, taken by local photographer Robert Mescavage, is one of two photos selected for inclusion in a national traveling photography exhibition highlighting patient care at children’s hospitals nationwide.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal