Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
SUNY Chancellor Robert King to speak at Upstate Medical University Commencement May 20
State University of New York Chancellor Robert L. King and nationally recognized psychiatrist Thomas Szasz, M.D., will offer remarks at SUNY Upstate Medical University’s 167th Commencement Sunday, May 20 beginning at 1 p.m. in the Crouse Hinds Theater of the John H. Mulroy Civic Center, Syracuse. During the exercises, Szasz will receive an honorary doctor of science degree from the State University Board of Trustees.
SUNY Upstate President Gregory L. Eastwood, M.D., will award 330 degrees to candidates from the colleges of Medicine, Health Professions, Nursing and Graduate Studies.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal