News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Buckets Blakes of the Harlem Globetrotters visit with pediatric patients at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital
Buckets Blakes of the world famous Harlem Globetrotters made a special visit to Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital today to perform tricks, sign autographs and pose for pictures with our pediatric patients. Smile Patrol is the Harlem Globetrotters’ hospital outreach program designed to brighten the day of special fans unable to attend a game. The Harlem Globetrotters will perform at the Carrier Dome Thursday, Feb. 3. For more information, visit http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal