Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
‘Miracle Ride’ to benefit Children’s Miracle Network May 20
Central New York motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to take a “Miracle Ride” around Oneida Lake in a benefit for the Children’s Miracle Network Sunday, May 20, rain or shine. Registration begins at 10 a.m. at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant, 7384 Thompson Road, North Syracuse. The ride around Oneida Lake begins at 11:30 a.m.
The Miracle Motorcycle Ride is one of the first major rides of the season for bikers. The ride is not a parade. Motorcycles should be street legal and riders must wear proper attire, including helmets. The entry fee for the Miracle Ride is $25 plus $10 per passenger. The entry fee will be waived with a minimum of $35 in pledges. Riders will receive a free T-shirt. Food, beverage, music and the opportunity to win door prizes will also be offered.
The Children’s Miracle Network is a national non-profit organization dedicated to research and treatment for pediatric patients. All money raised by the Miracle Motorcycle Ride will benefit children who receive their care at University and Crouse Hospitals in Syracuse.
To register or for more information, contact the Children’s Miracle Network office, (315) 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard