Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
‘Miracle Ride’ to benefit Children’s Miracle Network May 20
Central New York motorcycle enthusiasts are invited to take a “Miracle Ride” around Oneida Lake in a benefit for the Children’s Miracle Network Sunday, May 20, rain or shine. Registration begins at 10 a.m. at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant, 7384 Thompson Road, North Syracuse. The ride around Oneida Lake begins at 11:30 a.m.
The Miracle Motorcycle Ride is one of the first major rides of the season for bikers. The ride is not a parade. Motorcycles should be street legal and riders must wear proper attire, including helmets. The entry fee for the Miracle Ride is $25 plus $10 per passenger. The entry fee will be waived with a minimum of $35 in pledges. Riders will receive a free T-shirt. Food, beverage, music and the opportunity to win door prizes will also be offered.
The Children’s Miracle Network is a national non-profit organization dedicated to research and treatment for pediatric patients. All money raised by the Miracle Motorcycle Ride will benefit children who receive their care at University and Crouse Hospitals in Syracuse.
To register or for more information, contact the Children’s Miracle Network office, (315) 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal