News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Medical University Gala 2010
Upstate Medical University raised more than $200,000 at the recent Upstate Gala to benefit the Upstate Cancer Center campaign. Among those in attendance, from left, were Brian and Theresa Underwood and Jeff Smith and Leslie Kohman, M.D., Jacqueline Keuchler, Beth Baldwin and Upstate President David R. Smith, M.D.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal