News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
A ceremony marking the 45th anniversary of Upstate University Hospital
A ceremony marking the 45th anniversary of Upstate University Hospital was held in the hospital lobby and Chapel. Among the speakers was artist Dorothy Riester, 93, who created the bronze plaque to commemorate the hospital’s opening in 1965. Listening is hospital CEO John McCabe MD.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal