News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Medical University students participate in Corporate Volunteer Council’s National Dictionary Project at Dr. Martin Luther King Magnet School in Syracuse
Upstate Medical University student Ariba Jahan introduces third-graders from Dr. Martin Luther King Magnet School in Syracuse to their new dictionaries as part of the Corporate Volunteer Council’s National Dictionary Project. Medical students also spent time in each classroom answering questions and helping with dictionary skill-building exercises.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal