Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
SUNY Upstate opens monthly art show series with employee’s work
Artwork by Maureen Barcza of Syracuse, supervisor of the electromicropscopy laboratory at SUNY Upstate Medical University, will be featured through Feb. 2 in SUNY Upstate’s Health Sciences Library Art Program. Barcza’s work is on display in the Health Sciences Library in Weiskotten Hall.
Artwork for an exhibit, beginning Feb. 5, is currently being sought from spouses or significant others of Upstate Medical University employees, retirees, volunteers and students.
To obtain a registration form for this show, contact Brenda Bolliver, show coordinator, at 464-6548, or e-mail bolliveb. Deadline to register is Jan. 29.
An exhibit, beginning March 5, will feature artwork from former pediatric patients at University Hospital.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard