News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Medical University participates in the Syracuse Veterans Day Parade.
Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces from Upstate Medical University along with their friends, families, and some employees who are active guard or reservists march in the Syracuse Veterans Day Parade. This is the second year Upstate has participated in the parade. More than 300 Upstate employees and students are veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces, and close to 40 employees are active members of the guards and reserves.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal