News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Curious George signs an autograph for 6-year-old Andrew, a patient at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
Curious George signs an autograph for 6-year-old Andrew, a patient at Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. The popular kids’ book character visited the hospital to celebrate Children’s Book Week. The celebration featured a story hour and free children’s books to patients. The Syracuse University Bookstore sponsored the event.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal