Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Small business funding of research is topic of SUNY Upstate workshop
Tips and strategies on how for-profit companies and not-for-profit research organizations can collaborate to bring new innovations to market will be offered during a free workshop Tuesday, Dec. 5 at the Institute for Human Performance on the campus of SUNY Upstate Medical University. The workshop, which includes lunch, will run from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. To register, call 315-464-5476.
The program, designed for scientific, business and research communities, will explore how to:
- expedite product development;
- develop partnerships among federal and state governments, small businesses and academic institutions;
- collaborate with university facilities and researchers who can provide analytical and other service support.
Presenters include Jo Anne Goodnight, National Institutes of Health; Dr. Robert Corona, Welch Allyn Inc.; and Robert Van Buskirk, SUNY Binghamton.
The program is presented in association with CNYTDO, University Hill Corp., Greater Syracuse Chamber of Commerce, the Institute for Human Performance and the SUNY Upstate Department of Research Administration.
Exhibit space at the workshop is also available and may be arranged by calling Anita Carroll at 315-464-5476.
Parking is available on site.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Prostate Cancer Survivor to Men: â€˜Get Checked Out Promptly and Get Checked Out Often
Time Warner Cable News Central NY
- Your questions on skincare answered
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Upstate Medical nursing students get new home on campus
Syracuse Post Standard
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer