News from Upstate
Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
A special cookie commemorates the first birthday of the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
A special cookie commemorates the first birthday of the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital. Since the children’s hospital opened Sept. 23, 2009, pediatric admissions have soared 39 percent with patients being cared for from 42 counties across New York. Officials say the opening of the hospital has helped recruit numerous pediatric specialists, including pediatric surgeons and immunologists.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal