Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Upstate Medical University students participate in PBS production
Upstate Medical University students, in white coats, are filmed by a PBS crew as they tour Syracuse’s near Westside with area residents. The medical students offered their insight on designing healthy communities for an upcoming PBS special that is addressing the Syracuse-area environment and its impact on healthy living..
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal