Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Children’s Miracle Open set for Aug. 18
The 13th Annual Children’s Miracle Open Golf Tournament will be held rain or shine on Friday, August 18 at Foxfire Golf & Tennis Club in Baldwinsville.
The tournament will use a Captain ‘n Crew format and will feature a double shotgun start (7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.), hole-in-one, dinner, and awards program. Awards will be made in three divisions: women, men and mixed.
The entry fee is $125 for the morning tee and $150 for the afternoon tee. The fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, greens fees and carts, prizes, refreshments on the course, and hole-in-one registrations.
The Children’s Miracle Open is sponsored by Upstate Medical University Foundation, WIXT News Channel 9 and WSYR Radio. Solvay Bank serves as a major sponsor of the event.
The pre-registration deadline is Monday, Aug. 7. To register or for more information, call the Foundation Office at 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard