Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Children’s Miracle Open set for Aug. 18
The 13th Annual Children’s Miracle Open Golf Tournament will be held rain or shine on Friday, August 18 at Foxfire Golf & Tennis Club in Baldwinsville.
The tournament will use a Captain ‘n Crew format and will feature a double shotgun start (7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.), hole-in-one, dinner, and awards program. Awards will be made in three divisions: women, men and mixed.
The entry fee is $125 for the morning tee and $150 for the afternoon tee. The fee includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, greens fees and carts, prizes, refreshments on the course, and hole-in-one registrations.
The Children’s Miracle Open is sponsored by Upstate Medical University Foundation, WIXT News Channel 9 and WSYR Radio. Solvay Bank serves as a major sponsor of the event.
The pre-registration deadline is Monday, Aug. 7. To register or for more information, call the Foundation Office at 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal