Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Jillian H. Kuruc joins University Medical Associates at Syracuse, Inc.
Jillian H. Kuruc has been named institutional compliance officer for the Faculty Practice Plan for University Medical Associates at Syracuse, Inc. (UMAS).
Kuruc is responsible for identifying faculty practice functions and business practices requiring compliance activities.
Kuruc, a resident of Binghamton, has a solid background in health care with more than seven years’ experience.
Her past positions held her responsible for extensive coding, claims review and adjudication, decision support, finance, managed care contracting, and chart audit for documentation and coding issues. In her most recent position at Lourdes Hospital, she was an associate member of the compliance committee and supported the hospital chief financial officer in this activity. She holds a bachelor’s degree in health care administration and the Managed Health Professional (MHP) certification from the Health Insurance Association of America.
UMAS is the not-for-profit faculty practice corporation of the College of Medicine at the SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal