Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Genetic breakthroughs and preventing medical errors through technology will be examined at Fourth Annual Healthcare Marketplace June 13 and 14. CEO of Dr. Koop.com, former editor of New England Journal of Medicine and New York State Medical Society p
How technology can be used to prevent medical errors and the latest on genetic breakthroughs are among the issues to be examined at the Fourth Annual Healthcare Marketplace Conference and Expo June 13 and 14 at the OnCenter in Syracuse. The two-day conference will feature, along with dozens of exhibitors, presentations from leaders in all areas of the healthcare industry, among them the chief executive officer of drkoop.com, president of the Medical Society of the State of New York, and a former editor of the New England Journal of Medicine.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal