Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Elvira Szigeti, dean of the College of Nursing at SUNY Upstate, is elected president of the Council of Deans
Elvira Szigeti, dean of the College of Nursing at SUNY Upstate Medical University, was elected to a two-year term as president of the Council of Deans. The council is comprised of deans from baccalaureate and higher degree colleges and universities in New York state. The deans meet throughout the year to discuss common issues as they relate to recruitment strategies and the educational direction for nursing education. The council offers the deans a network for support and reference and provides the deans with the opportunity to share resources and ideas.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal