Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Meditation retreat at Thornfield Conference Center to feature international meditation expert June 16 to 18
Jose Reissig, Ph.D., a molecular biologist-turned meditation expert, will lead a three-day meditation retreat at the Thornfield Conference Center on Cazenovia Lake June 16 to 18. The retreat, titled “The Sound of Silence, The Joy of Emptiness,” is appropriate for both beginning and experienced meditators. It is sponsored by the Stress Reduction Program of SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal