Kathleen Paice 315 464-4839
Syracuse firefighters and police play charity hockey game to benefit University Hospital’s Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders April 9
Syracuse firefighters and police will compete in charity hockey game Sunday, April 9 to benefit the Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders at University Hospital.
The Sixth Annual “The Finest vs. The Bravest” charity hockey match will begin at 6 p.m. in the Onondaga County War Memorial, Montgomery Street, Syracuse.
Tickets are $5 and are available at the door or by contacting Mandy Trudell at 464-6133.
University Hospital is the only hospital in Central New York to offer comprehensive pediatric services for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and blood disorders, including leukemia, sickle cell anemia, hemophilia and solid tumors. The Center for Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders cares for more than 650 children with cancer, 80 children with serious blood disorders, and 45 children with sickle cell anemia.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal