Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Fathers and daughters are invited to special Valentine Ball fundraiser Feb. 9
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New Yorkers are invited to attend the Eighth Annual Father Daughter Valentine Ball Tuesday, Feb. 9, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. in the Empire Room at the New York State Fairgrounds.
The event is presented by Eastside Vineyard Church to benefit pediatric services at the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
The ball is open to girls aged 3 years and older and their fathers or special man in their lives. The event will include dancing, entertainment, magicians, gift bag, light refreshments and a silent auction. Special patron activities will be offered during the event for an additional fee. Dress includes party attire for girls and business formal or tuxedo for men.
The fee for the ball for one father and daughter is $50 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 2 or $60 thereafter. Each additional daughter is $15 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 2 or $25 thereafter. Patron activities for father and daughter is $150.
Advanced registration is required for the ball and patron activities. To register, visit http://www.eastsidevineyardchurch.org/valentineball/
For more information, or for credit card reservations only, call 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard