Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Fathers and daughters are invited to special Valentine Ball fundraiser Feb. 9
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New Yorkers are invited to attend the Eighth Annual Father Daughter Valentine Ball Tuesday, Feb. 9, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. in the Empire Room at the New York State Fairgrounds.
The event is presented by Eastside Vineyard Church to benefit pediatric services at the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital.
The ball is open to girls aged 3 years and older and their fathers or special man in their lives. The event will include dancing, entertainment, magicians, gift bag, light refreshments and a silent auction. Special patron activities will be offered during the event for an additional fee. Dress includes party attire for girls and business formal or tuxedo for men.
The fee for the ball for one father and daughter is $50 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 2 or $60 thereafter. Each additional daughter is $15 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 2 or $25 thereafter. Patron activities for father and daughter is $150.
Advanced registration is required for the ball and patron activities. To register, visit http://www.eastsidevineyardchurch.org/valentineball/
For more information, or for credit card reservations only, call 315-464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal