Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
University Dialysis Center Open in Auburn
SYRACUSE, N.Y. The Nephrology Division of the Department of Medicine at the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse,The Dialysis Clinic, Inc., and Auburn Memorial Hospital have opened the University Dialysis Center in Auburn. Adjacent to Auburn Memorial Hospital, the Dialysis Center is the first of its kind in the Auburn area and joins two other University Dialysis centers in Syracuse and Oswego.
The Center provides patients with a convenient alternative to outpatient hemodialysis, home dialysis training and support, and acute, hospital-based dialysis services.
It is operated by Dialysis Clinic, Inc., a national not-for-profit firm, with medical care being provided by board-certified nephrologists from University Hospital of the SUNY Health Science Center.
Physicians may refer patients for treatment in the Auburn Center by calling 464-5290 or 473-4266.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard