Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Upstate Medical University to hold career open house March 25
The open house, sponsored by the College of Health Professions and the Office of Student Admissions, offers high school and college students, parents, counselors, teachers and others opportunities to learn more about seven key health fields: Cardiovascular Perfusion, Cytotechnology, Medical Imaging Sciences, Medical Technology, Physical Therapy and Radiation Therapy Technology.
Health professionals will discuss how to prepare for jobs in these fields, what types of responsibilities the jobs hold, salaries, career movement and ways to obtain volunteer or observational experience in particular fields.
In addition to the career presentations, tours of the Upstate Medical University campus will take participants to classrooms, residence halls and the student activities center. Information will also be available on the GOLD Program, or Guaranteed Opportunity for Leadership Development, an early admission program for high school seniors.
To register or for more information, call the Office of Student Admissions at 315 464-4570.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard