Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Mystery and Merlot fundraiser to benefit University Hospital patient care and nursing programs April 3
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — 93Q’s Ted & Amy will emcee the 11th annual Mystery and Merlot fundraiser, sponsored by Advocates for Upstate Medical University Friday, April 3, beginning at 5:30 p.m. at the Nicholas J. Pirro Convention Center at Oncenter, 800 S. State St., Syracuse.
The event features wine and cheese tasting, dinner, a mystery to solve, and live and silent auctions with items that include a Las Vegas trip, hand crafted jewelry, artwork and specialty baskets. Proceeds are directed to grants to enhance patient care, patient education and nursing programs at University Hospital
For reservations or more information, call 315-464-5610 or visit mysteryandmerlot.upstate.edu.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal