Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Father Daughter Valentine Ball set for Feb. 10
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New Yorkers are invited to attend the Seventh Annual Father Daughter Valentine Ball Tuesday, Feb. 10, from 6:30 to 9 p.m. in the Empire Room at the New York State Fairgrounds.
The event is presented by Eastside Vineyard Church to benefit pediatric services at the Golisano Children’s Hospital at Upstate, set to open this September.
The ball is open to girls aged 3 years and up and their fathers or special men in their lives. The event includes dancing, entertainment by magicians and clowns, light refreshments and a silent auction. Dress includes party attire for girls and business formal or tuxedo for men.
A Patron Room, to include special activities, corsages and hors d’oeuvres, will be held at the event for an additional fee.
The fee for the ball for one father and daughter is $50 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 3 or $60 thereafter. Each additional daughter is $15 if registration is postmarked by Feb. 3 or $25 thereafter. The Patron Room for father and daughter is $150.
Advanced registration is required for the ball and the Patron Room. To register, visit www.eastsidevineyardchurch.org/valentineball.
For credit card reservations only, call 315-464-5748.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard