Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Children’s Miracle Network to Raffle Two Tickets to Billy Joel Concert
“The Piano Man” Billy Joel will perform at the Carrier Dome on September 25 and two lucky Central New Yorkers will have the opportunity to see him live in concert for the mere price of a raffle ticket thanks to the Children’s Miracle Network of the Health Science Center Foundation at Syracuse, Inc.
The Children’s Miracle Network Office is raffling two tickets for seats located in Row 28 (floor level of the Carrier Dome). The raffle tickets are $5 per ticket or three chances for $10. The raffle drawing will take place on the Health Science Center campus, noon, Friday, August 28. Winners need not be present at the time of the drawing to win.
Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) of the Central New York Children’s Health Fund. All CMN proceeds benefit the children who receive their medical care at University Hospital of the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse and at Crouse Hospital.
To purchase a raffle ticket(s) or for more information about the raffle, contact the Children’s Miracle Network office at (315) 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal