Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Children’s Miracle Network to Raffle Two Tickets to Billy Joel Concert
“The Piano Man” Billy Joel will perform at the Carrier Dome on September 25 and two lucky Central New Yorkers will have the opportunity to see him live in concert for the mere price of a raffle ticket thanks to the Children’s Miracle Network of the Health Science Center Foundation at Syracuse, Inc.
The Children’s Miracle Network Office is raffling two tickets for seats located in Row 28 (floor level of the Carrier Dome). The raffle tickets are $5 per ticket or three chances for $10. The raffle drawing will take place on the Health Science Center campus, noon, Friday, August 28. Winners need not be present at the time of the drawing to win.
Proceeds from the raffle will benefit the Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) of the Central New York Children’s Health Fund. All CMN proceeds benefit the children who receive their medical care at University Hospital of the SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse and at Crouse Hospital.
To purchase a raffle ticket(s) or for more information about the raffle, contact the Children’s Miracle Network office at (315) 464-4416.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now