Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
Fashion show to benefit Golisano Children’s Hospital at University Hospital Aug. 4
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals and at University Hospital will trade in their white coats and scrubs for high-style fashions at the hospital’s third annual Looking at the Stars Fashion Show, luncheon and auction to benefit the Golisano Children’s Hospital at University Hospital Saturday, Aug. 4, at Drumlins, 800 Nottingham Road, Syracuse. Several children who have received care at University Hospital also will walk the runway.
The fashion show will feature fashions from area retailers, including Cara’s Boutique, Charney’s, the Children’s Place, Easter Mountain Sports, Macy’s, Showoff’s Boutique, Spy Baby Boutique.
A silent auction, featuring more than 50 items, will start the event at 11 a.m. Luncheon is set for noon and fashion show at 1 p.m.
Amy Robbins of 93Q will serve as mistress of ceremonies.
Tickets are $50 per person or $450 for tables of 10. Tickets must be purchased by Aug. 1.
To purchase tickets, call Holly Dailey at 315-378-9774.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Parents urged to practice crib safety
News 10 Now
- Upstate Medical University opens new Neuroscience Research Building Monday
WSYR TV9 Syracuse
- Nosebleeds seldom need invasive treatment
- Cuomo: SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, other upstate schools win $2 million NIH grant
- NIH announced $2 million grant
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University leads six-school partnership that wins $2 million grant
Syracuse Post Standard