Darryl Geddes 315 464-4828
2nd Annual Miniature Golf Tournament to Benefit the Children’s Surgery Center
The second Annual Miniature Golf Tournament to Benefit the Olivia Louise Pietrafesa Center for Children’s Surgery will take place on Saturday July 14, 2007 from 8:00AM-Noon at the Fairmount Glenn Miniature Golf Course. This year’s event will feature the 1-2-3 Best Ball Department Tournament, 3 Round Stroke Play, Individual and Group winners, door prizes, pizza, soda and cash prizes! The top finishers eligible for — The US Open ProMiniGolf Tournament & The Masters US ProMiniGolf Tournament.
“This is truly a family fun event”, said Susan Steckel, a registered nurse at the Center for Children’s Surgery. “It’s a day where families can come out, have a great time and support a worthy cause”.
All proceeds from the event will benefit pediatric services at the Olivia Louise Pietrafesa Center for Children’s Surgery at University Hospital. The Center for Children’s Surgery offers surgical services for children from birth to 18 years and is designed to be child- and family-friendly.
Fairmount Glenn is located at 210 Onondaga Rd. Syracuse. Tickets for the event are $25.00 for adults, $12.00 for children 12 and under or $75.00 per Foursome. Advance Registration Required. For more information please contact Susan Steckel at 464-3636 or 751-5506. Or e-mail Susan at email@example.com.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- New York Teen Donates Kidney to Younger Brother: 'This Was My Chance to Save Him'
- Syracuse teen receives kidney transplant from older brother
WTVH CBS5 Syracuse
- Inside the Mind of the Munich Mass Killer
- How 'Determined Danielle' became president of Upstate Medical University
Syracuse Post Standard
- BRCA Gene Mutations May Influence Prostate Cancer Risk
Renal and Urology News
- Upstate Medical to use nearly $200,000 in NSF funding to fight Zika virus
Central New York Business Journal