Doretta Royer 315 464-4833
Cyclists to circle Oneida Lake to support pediatric services at University May 20
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Central New York motorcyclists are invited to participate in the 13th Annual Miracle Ride and Barbecue, the longest running ride supporting pediatric services in Central New York Sunday, May 20 at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant, 7384 Thompson Road, North Syracuse.
Proceeds will benefit pediatric services at University Hospital. The event will be held rain or shine.
The motorcycle ride around Oneida lake begins at the Spinning Wheel Restaurant at 11:30 a.m.; registration is from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Motorcycles must be street legal. Riders must wear proper attire, including helmets.
To register or for more information, call 315-464-5437.
Search Upstate News
Upstate in the News
- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults, Even Under Optimal Treatment Conditions
American Diabetes Association
- May is Stroke Awareness Month
News 10 Now
- SUNY Upstate Medical University graduation Sunday
Syracuse Post Standard
- SEFCU donates $250,000 to Upstate Medical University
Central New York Business Journal
- State to fund $21 million energy efficiency upgrade at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse
- Doctors explain injuries, treatment and rehab of marathon victims
News 10 Now