Andrew C Bragdon, MD
Veteran's Administration Hospital
800 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
Research Programs and Affiliations
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center, 1982, Neurophysiology
- Residency: Duke University Medical Center, 1981, Neurology
- Internship: Duke University Medical Center, 1978, Medicine
- MD: Washington University at St. Louis, 1977
- BS: Dartmouth Medical School, 1973, Medical Sciences
- BS: Bates College, 1971, Mathematics
- My principle clinical interest is the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy, including evaluation for surgical treatment by either brainsurgery or vagus nerve stimulation. Technical skills include EEG, video-EEG monitoring, cortical mapping and intraoperative monitoring. I am also trained in sleep medicine and manage some patients with neurological sleep problems.
- I am presently involved in preliminary studies of novel imaging of seizure activity using functional MRI.
Specialties & Certification
- Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Neurophysiology
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/bragdona