One to two conferences are held daily throughout the year.
Daily noon conferences include the following:
- Daily acute management course held July and August
- Stroke, Movement Disorders, Neuro-immunology and Neuro-genetics, Aging and Dementia, Ethics, Economics, Neuro-rehabilitation, Clinical Neurophysiology and Basic Science.
Other weekly conferences include:
- Morning Report. Residents present their interesting cases as unknowns. Localization and differential diagnosis are discussed. Topic is then reviewed. This conference capitalizes on the wealth of interesting cases we see.
- Grand Rounds, including
- Correlation Conferences
- Morbidity and Mortality Conferences
- Professor Rounds. Case-based conferences where residents practice history taking and neurologic examination or practice case vignettes with senior faculty members.
- Crouse Hospital Case Conference
Also of interest: