The department subsidizes resident membership in the American Academy of Neurology.
This membership includes a subscription to:
Official journal of the American Academy of Neurology
American Academy of Neurology's self-study continuing medical education monograph
- Each resident receives $500 stipend for educational expenses.
- First year residents receive 3 days of educational leave.
- Second year residents receive 5 days of educational leave.
- Third year residents receive 7 days of education leave.
- Residents presenting as first author at national meetings receive department support for travel expenses.
- Lab coats and scrubs are provided.
- Residents have use of a newly renovated suite with: