Teresa C Gentile, MD, PhD
2270 Regional Oncology Center
750 East Adams Street
Syracuse, NY 13210
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Hematology and Oncology
- Upstate Cancer Center: Medical Oncology
Research Programs and Affiliations
- Cancer Research Institute
Education & Fellowships
- Residency: University Hospital, SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1993
- MD: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1989
- Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant, Hematologic Malignancies
- Alliance A041202 - A Randomized Phase III Study of Bendamustine Plus Rituximab Versus Ibrutinib Plus Rituximib Versus Ibrutinib Alone in Untreated Older Patients (>= 65 Years of Age) with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplatation for CLL, CML, AML, ALL, Myelodysplasia and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma after Total Body Irradiation and Cyclophosphamide Conditioning or Cyclophosphamide and ATG Conditioning For Aplastic Anemia.
- Allogeneic Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplant Utilizing Non-Myeloablative Conditioning Therapy. A Phase II Study.
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell and/or Bone Marrow Transplantation after High Dose Chemotherapy (Carboplatinum, Etoposide) in Patients with Recurrent/Refractory Germ Cell Tumors.
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation After Melphalan with or without Total Body Irradiation for Multiple Myeloma.
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation for Acute Myeloid Leukemia in First or Second Remission.
- CALGB #8461 - Cytogenetic Studies in Acute Leukemia
- CALGB 50801-Phase II Trial of Response-Adapted Therapy Based on Positron Emission Tomography (PET) for Bulky Stage I And Stage II Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL)
- CALGB 50904-A Randomized Phase II Trial of Ofatumumab and Bendamustine vs. Ofatumumab, Bortezomib (NSC # 681239, IND # 58443) and Bendamustine in Patients With Untreated Follicular Lymphoma
- ECOG E1412 - Randomized Phase II Open Label Study of Lenalidomide R-CHOP (R2CHOP) vs RCHOP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisone) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.
- High Dose Cyclophosphamide, BCNU, Etoposide & Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Resistant & Relapsed Hodgkin's Disease.
- High Dose Cyclophosphamide, Thiotepa & Etoposide Followed by Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (Intermediate & High Grade).
- MSKCC: Autologous Stem Cell Transplant With Pomalidomide (CC-4047®) Maintenance Versus Continuous Clarithromycin/ Pomalidomide / Dexamethasone Salvage Therapy in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma: A Phase 2 Open-Label Randomized Study by Tristate Consortium
Specialties & Certification
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Adult Leukemia
- Adult Lymphoma
- All Cancers and Hematological Conditions
- Kidney Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplasia (MDS)
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT)
- Conscious Sedation
- Infusional Therapies
- Lumbar Puncture
- Stem Cell Collection Procedures
- Stem Cell Transplantation
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Clinical Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/findadoc/gentilet
Faculty Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/faculty/gentilet