Our team offers exceptionally high quality care to meet your needs.
Upstate Medical University’s Department of Medicine is first in our region in Oncology, Heart and Vascular disease, Diabetes Care, Critical Care, Pulmonary Medicine, Rheumatology, Kidney Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Geriatrics, Gastrointestinal Disorders and both inpatient and outpatient Primary Care.
We invite you to explore our website to discover what we are about and who we are. You will be able to learn about each of our physicians, our clinical centers and our approach to insure that you will receive outstanding, compassionate care driven by the latest discoveries in medicine.
We are committed to fighting disease and providing quality care to our patients.
Michael C. Iannuzzi, MD, MBA
Chair and Reifenstein Professor
News from Medicine
- Patient establishes cancer research fund to honor her doctor
- Upstate honors eight faculty with Gold Standard awards
- Joslin Diabetes Center medical team recognized… (Update 2011/02/16)
- Heart and Vascular Center Opens—Physicians Practice Magazine, March 2011
- Telemedicine can be cost-effective way…
- Michael Iannuzzi named Reifenstein Professor