Christine Heagle Bahn, ANP -BC, GNP-BC, MSN
STE A Upstate Specialty Services at Harrison Center
550 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Geriatrics
- Women's Health Network: Geriatric Care
Education & Fellowships
- Additional Training: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 2005, Nursing Education
- MSN: Syracuse University, 1995, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- BS: Syracuse University, 1986, Psychology
Care of the older adult and the conditions that impact the ability to maintain health and independence.
Cognitive Impairment and treatment. Family education to enhance the caregiving experience. Assist with appropriate recommendations for community support.
Precept nursing students in the clinical area of geriatric care.
Educate public regarding issues affecting the older adult.
Assist formal caretakers in adult home setting to individualize care. Educate about the changes of aging and function.
Diseases & Conditions Treated
- Aging Issues
- Alzheimer's Disease - Dementia
Current Hospital Privileges
- Upstate University Hospital
Clinical Profile Shortcut: http://www.upstate.edu/findadoc/heaglebc