Comprehensive Breast Cancer Care At Upstate
In this country, one in 8 women will develop breast cancer during her lifetime - as well as a number of men.
If you’re facing a diagnosis of breast cancer, turn to the experts at the Upstate Cancer Center. Our highly personalized care includes the advanced knowledge and technology found at the region’s only academic medical center. With convenient locations and services for everything from routine screening to genetic testing, the power of teamwork is the backbone of Upstate’s extensive multidisciplinary team. The team includes board-certified physicians and oncology-certified nurses to consider all options to create your treatment plan. As part of a research university specializing in cancer, Upstate also offers access to clinical trials.
MORE INFORMATION CALL 315-464-HOPE or visit UPSTATE.EDU/CANCER
Breast Care at Upstate
Upstate offers the longest-established program in the region accredited by the NAPBC .
Within our beautiful facilities at 550 Harrison Center and the Community Campus on Broad Road, patients can expect a breast health experience unlike any other in the region. Both Breast Center locations offer on-site imaging, quick appointment schedules and access to unique programs.
The Upstate Breast Care team is the only one that is part of an Academic Medical University and includes:
- Breast surgical specialists
- High risk evaluation and breast cancer prevention consultations
- The most advanced breast imaging: 3-D mammography (tomosynthesis, ideal for dense breasts), 3T MRI, Positron Emission, Mammography (PEM)
- Lactation consultation with CNY's only physician certified in lactation problems
- Care for full range of benign breast conditions
- Multidisciplinary evaluation and treatment planning for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients, with dedicated medical and radiation oncologists
- Genetic counseling
- Access to leading-edge clinical trials
Mammogram Scheduling Hotline: 315-464-APPT (2778)