Arnold M Moses, MD, Professor, Emeritus
Clinical Section Affiliations
- Medicine: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1959
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, NYC, 1958
- Residency: Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center, NYC, 1957
- Residency: Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, 1956
- Residency: Montefiore Hospital and Medical Center, 1955
- MD: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, 1954
Metabolic bone disease; calcium disorders; diabetes insipidus
Specialties & Certification
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Link to PubMed (Opens new window. Close the PubMed window to return to this page.)
Moses, A.M., Thomas, D.G., Canfield, M.C., Collins, G.H.: Central diabetes insipidus due to cytomegalovirus infection of the hypothalamus in a patient with AIDS: A clinical, pathological and immunohistochemical case study. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 88: 51-54, 2003.
Kelly, J.J., Moses, A.M: Osteoporosis in men: the role of testosterone and other sex-related factors. Curr Opin Endocrinol and Diabetes 12:452-458, 2005.
Weinstock, M.A., Moses, A.M. Skin cancer meets vitamin D: The way forward for dermatology and public health. J. Am. Acad. Dermatol. 61: 720-724,2009.